Contrac Blox is made from a blend of food-grade ingredients with a paraffin (wax) coating. This process results in an all-weatherbait that is highley palatable. It works in both dry and wet conditions. As one of the top products used by professionals, it has surpassed in rodent acceptance and control. Contrac Blox is poplar as both a clean-out and maintenance rodent bait, working even against warfarin-resistant Norway rats.
Manufactured with Bell's extrusion process, Contrac Blox has multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Rodents can consume a lethal dose in just one feeding. Bait shyness is not a problem with Contrac Rodenticide because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed.
- Contrac Bloxes are 1 ounce blocks with a center hole. Contrac Blox is colored blue for easy recognition as a non food item.
- EPA passed new rodenticide regulations in June 2011. Contrac Blox can only be sold in 16 lbs or more.
- As an alternate choice, Fastrac and Terad3 Blox are not effected by the new regulations and can be purchased in 4 lb containers.
Contrac Blox Features
- Available only in 18 lb. pails
- Enough bait blox to kill hundreds of rats and mice
- Each block has a hole in it's center to anchor into a bait station
- Kills rats and mice in a single feeding
- Contrac is also less toxic to non-target animals, in both primary and secondary poisoning situations, than other single-feeding anticoagulants. The antidote, Vitamin K1, is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment.
- LP Tamper-proof Bait Stations are recommended to protect the bait from non-target animals such as dogs and cats.
- May be used inside or outside, within 100 feet of man-made structures.